Palace on 107 Gdańska st.
phone no. +48 42 635 43 07
A small palace with a garden at 107 Gdanska Street, currently owned by the University of Lodz, built between 1910-1911 according to the design of David Lande in the style of Viennese Art Nouveau. Originally it was the seat of the directors of the Lodz Power Plant, then it served as a university, now it stands empty.