Moniuszki park in Łódź
It dates back to 1874, however its final form comes from 1934. It was called a railway park or Aleksandrowski park. In the 60s of the 20th century it was named after Stanisław Moniuszko and it was then when a monument – composer’s bust was placed in the park. On its edge in Kilińskiego Street there is arch-see orthodox church under the invocation of St. Alexander Nevsky. It is located in Węglowa Street in Łódź on the corner of Polska Organizacja Wojskowa Street and Narutowicza Street.