Schweikert’s Villa in Pabianice
This small, Neo-Baroque detached palace with a representative courtyard was built in 1893. External decor of the palace refers to simplified Classical, historic, forms. This makes the building acquire Modernistic character. At the back of the palace there is an “Italian” garden. It is situated at 12 Piłsudskiego Street in Pabianice about 20 km to the south from the centre of Łódź.