Evangelical Cemetery and Kindler’s Chapel in Pabianice
phone no. 42 215 72 06
The orthodox church was built in 1884 in the Russo-Byzantine style on a plan of an octagon. Stained glass windows and iconostasis sculptured from oak wood with three doors are the decoration of the orthodox church. Izrael Poznański who also paid for erection of the enclosure around the church was the founder of the iconostasis. The building is located at 56 Jana Kilińskiego Street in Łódź, near Stanisław Moniuszko Park and Łódź-Fabryczna railway station.