Earl Antoni Ostrowski Museum in Tomaszów Mazowiecki
phone no. 44 724 48 48
The Classical palace of Romantic nature with a three-floor tower, built at the beginning of the 19th century by the founder of the city – the Ostrowski family. Originally it was a single-storied building, later a floor was added. In the single-storied part a chapel and orangery were constructed. Other rooms were intended for residential purposes. At the beginning of the 20s next to the palace folwark buildings, house for clerks (currently the Military Draft Office) and a stable were constructed. The building is entered into the register of historic buildings. Since 1927 is has been a seat of Earl Antoni Ostrowski Museum in Tomaszów Mazowiecki. It is located at 11/15 Polskiej Organizacji Wojskowej Street in Tomaszów Mazowiecki.